We live in a great country. ("Nice country this America", as my ex-Uncle-in-Law used to say.) What helps makes this country great is all the tax dollars we pay each April 15th. But just think of the ways a Real Estate Search Engine could be better than Tax Day:
- On April 15th we pay for our free country. Zillow is always free country.
- The IRS has more agents than Zillow, RE/MAX and Realogy put together.
- Realtors can be more taxing than the IRS.
- With Zillow, you never have to file an extension.
- With the IRS, April Showers bring May audits.
- The Realtors tax rate is rarely over 6%.
- Zillow doesn't gang upon you like the Feds with the State on April 15th.
- I'd rather fill in the Zillow Search Box than a 1040 form.
- Zillow doesn't care what your SSN is.
- A Zillow value estimate is more accurate than your last audit.
- IRS Agents are easier to deal with than Real Estate Agents.
- IRS Agents have better senses of humor than Real Estate Agents.
- Zillow is already in the top bracket of Real Estate Search Engines.
- On Zillow you get to see all the houses the IRS foreclosed on you.
- Zillow has a better Website, better blog and better content.
- Our Country is free; so is Zillow.
- Zillow doesn't need a Beatles' Song.
- Zillow has fewer forms, schedules and penalties.
- It's easier to say, "Make Me Move", to Zillow than to the IRS.
- Zillow doesn't care if you're a tax cheat.
- So what, if you don't file with Zillow.
- The IRS hasn't found a way to tax what you do on Zillow. But just wait.
- It's better to be on Zillow's hit list, than the IRS hit list.
- Zillow can take your breath away. The IRS can take your house away.
- What would you rather hear: "I'm from Zillow, and I'm here to help" or "I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help".
Adapt Or Die! Happy Searching.
WebHomeUSAblog; The Blog of Real Estate Search Marketing